Being born and raised in East Tennessee fishing has always been part of my life. When I was a kid you would always find me down at the lake chasing after bluegill or catfish then as I grew older I was introduced to bass fishing and really enjoyed the challenge and extra skill level it took to catch bass over other species of fish. In 2007 I was invited to fish my first tournament and instantlly fell in love with the competitive side of the sport. Since then I have spent all my spare time on the water trying to hone my skills and learn all I can to try and improve my ability as a tournament angler. I am now blessed with the opportunity to get to compete in several tournament trails and spend a lot of my time traveling all across the country doing what I love.
Tournament Trails Fished:
Bassmaster Southern Open
Bassmaster Weekend Series
- 1st place BWS TN East Division Championship 2012
- 2nd place BWS Points Race 2012, 2013
- 5 Top 10 finishes BWS TN East Division
- BWS Regional Championship Qualifier 2010, 2012, 2013
- BWS National Championship Qualifier 2010, 2012
- Heartland Anglers 8 top 5 finishes 2010-2013
- Heartland Anglers National Championship Qualifier 2011
- Numerous local wildcat tournament wins
- Current angler rank of 18th in state of Tennessee ( www.bassrankings.com )
- Largest tournament Bass 8.96 lb.
- Largest tournament Stringer 25.04 lb.
I consider myself a power fisherman and you will always find a Bass Team Tackle poision tail jig on the deck of my boat year round. I feel that has been one of the the keys to achieving what I have as a tournament angler and I would not be where I am today without the confidence I have in throwing that jig.